Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thrifting, Sweet Heart Soap, and Summer

Mom and I went thrifting the other day and these three things are what I found. The cute little pansy fabric is bright and crisp, and will probably be used in one of my patchwork purses.

The lovely dish will reside in the bathroom holding a pretty bar of Sweet Heart soap. For those of you who remember Sweet Heart soap it has long been out of the marketplace, but The Vermont Country Store has re-created it with the exact fragrance. It is wonderful!!!

We have had the strangest summer... as most of the world has had. Here is a pic of our crabapple tree with a few desperate blossoms in this late hot summer. It might reach 100 degrees today! Oh well, we had so much rain earlier this summer I think I won't say anything else.

No comments: