Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweet Heart Soap... Please Come Back!

I tried to order more Sweet Heart soap a few weeks ago, and boy, was I in for a rude awakening! It was out of stock and did not look like it would be back any time soon, if ever. I love my Sweet Heart soap! I have just so many wonderful memories of visiting my grandmother's house, where she kept Sweet Heart soap by the bathtub and all the sinks. I always felt so special when I used it... ooh that lovely smell! We could not get this soap in the part of the country where I lived. So that sweet scent was always tied to visits with my grandma. I thought that the Vermont Country Store would keep having this soap in their catalog. But for now it is unavailable. There is a little hope though. When I called today, the representative said that it is scheduled to be in their catalog this coming February. I am not convinced though. So the few bars that I have left are only for use in the lingerie drawer!

No comments: