Monday, September 17, 2007

Button Love

What is this fascination with buttons? For as far back as I can remember, I have loved buttons! This is just a small, small group of some of my favorites. For the most part I collect mother-of-pearl buttons...the bigger the better! I am also drawn to the lovely vintage rhinestone buttons. Funny though, I have a hard time using any of button collection in any of my sewing projects. I am afraid something drastic might happen to them once they are attached to fabric. So most sit in darkness, in boxes or jars. So I have to change my view and use them, that way others can appreciate them too! All this being said, I think I'm going to start on a project where I can use some of these buttons! A jacket? A purse? Well maybe I will start it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Whimsy Pink said...

I love buttons tooo!!!! Your blog is so cute! stop by and say hello! from a whimsychic! I am also having a giveaway!
www.whimsypink.com

Felicia said...

Buttons are so verstile. I love them too.